Yes, we love mango butter! And, yes, we use it in as many products as we can. Extensive research always goes into every product we make, with pleasing all ages and all skin types. Our high quality mango butter is used as much as possible for all of the following reasons. Please read on.
Mango butter is a natural emollient that is extracted from the kernels of mango fruits. It is a solid fat at room temperature, but it melts when applied to the skin. Mango butter is rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants, which make it beneficial for the skin in many ways.
Here are some of the benefits of mango butter for skin:
- Moisturizes and softens the skin. Mango butter is a very effective moisturizer that can help to hydrate and soften dry, rough skin. It is also non-greasy and non-comedogenic, which means it will not clog pores.
- Protects the skin from damage. Mango butter contains antioxidants that can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals, such as sun exposure, pollution, and smoking.
- Reduces inflammation. Mango butter has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe and reduce inflammation in the skin. This makes it a good choice for people with conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Promotes wound healing. Mango butter can help to promote wound healing by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The vitamins and antioxidants in mango butter can help to protect the skin from damage that can lead to premature aging. They can also help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improves the skin's elasticity. The fatty acids in mango butter can help to improve the skin's elasticity, which can help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Yes, mango butter is safe to use on the face, as well as the rest of your body. It is a gentle and non-irritating ingredient that can be used by all ages with all skin types. You can make body lotion and body butter with wonderful mango butter.
To use mango butter on your face, simply apply a small amount to your fingertips and massage it into your skin. You can use it as a moisturizer, night cream, or lip balm. You can also add it to your favorite face mask recipe.
Mango butter is a versatile and beneficial ingredient that can be used to improve the health and appearance of your skin. If you are looking for a natural way to moisturize, protect, and heal your skin, mango butter is a great option.