Thyme, Red Pure Essential Oil
Red Thyme is a very potent oil and one of the strongest natural antiseptics. It has an aroma that is herbaceous and strong, yet sweet.
Thyme, as with all herbal based essential oils, is a hot oil and caution should be used in handling and applying it.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Antispasmodic, antirheumatic, antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic, antimicrobial, insecticide
- Combats dandruff and hair loss
- Detoxifier; improves circulation
- Immune system booster
- Hypertensive (raises blood pressure)
- Extremely strong antioxidant
- Improves mental clarity
- Cleanses the spirit
- Increases courage
- Strengthen memory
- Calm nerves
- Relieves feelings of exhaustion
- Flash point: 131° F
- Botanical Name: Thymus vulgaris
- Country Of Origin: France
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends well with Bergamot, Lavender, Pink Grapefruit, Pine, Rosemary, Rosewood, Lime and Ylang Ylang.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.