Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
Tea Tree essential oil has a rather pungent aroma. You may detect a somewhat minty, herbal scent which is also medicinal. Tea tree is extremely popular due to its many benefits. This oil should be used with caution on sensitive skin areas.
Tea tree leaves have been used by Australian Aboriginal people for many years to treat cuts and wounds. The crushed leaves are applied to the wound and held in place with a mud pack. The powerful properties of these leaves fight infection on the wounds and injuries. This is quite remarkable, considering the mud pack must be less than sterile.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, germicidal, astringent, antimicrobial
- Relieves earaches
- Rids lice
- Combats bad breath
- Removes mold (excellent addition to household cleaners)
- Fights acne
- Repels insects
- Maintains oral health
- Relieves dry scalp
- Improves endurance
- Builds inner strength
- Improves concentration by clearing the mind
- Increases self confidence
- Flash point: 122° F
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Country Of Origin: Australia
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends well with basil, cinnamon, clove bud, cypress, eucalyptus, ginger, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, oregano, tangerine, and thyme.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.
Oils in sizes over 32 ounces MAY be special order and can take up to 10 days to ship. Please inquire as to current inventory if this is a concern.