Tangerine Pure Essential Oil
Tangerine essential oil is fruity, fresh and sweet. The aroma is like a freshly cut tangerine. Lush citrus scent.
Tangerines are almost identical to mandarin oranges. They even have the same botanical name.
The oil is cold pressed from the rind of the tangerine fruit. Tangerine trees are native to China but have spread to many parts of the world.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Antiseptic, antispasmodic,anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
- Purifies the blood
- Stimulates cell generation
- Boosts metabolism
- Relieves anxiety and stress
- Sedates depression and anger
- Curbs impulsive responses
- Uplifting and relieving to someone 'down in the dumps'
- Flash point: 114° F
- Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata
- Country Of Origin: Brazil
- Method Of Extraction: Cold Pressed
- Blends well with basil, bergamot, cinnamon, clary sage, clove bud, frankincense, lavender, lemon, neroli, pink grapefruit and sweet orange.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.