Rosemary Pure Essential Oil
Rosemary essential oil has a strong, clear herbal fragrance with a slight camphor aroma. The rosemary oil is distilled from the flowers of the plant.
Rosemary oil originated in the Mediterranean coast area but is now grown worldwide. It is an herb that grows 3 to 6 feet tall with small needle like dark silver/green leaves and small flowers. The rosemary plant grows best by the sea. It takes about 66 pounds of plant material to make 1 pound of essential oil.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Astringent, antispasmodic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antioxidant, antifungal
- Aids in relief of muscle pain and sprains
- Relief of itchy scalp, dandruff and hair loss
- Increases circulation
- Migraine relief
- Refreshing and invigorating
- Clears the mind, improving memory
- Calms the nerves; reduces anxiety
- Flash point: 104° F
- Botanical Name: Rosemarinus officinalis
- Country Of Origin: Spain
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends well with basil, bergamot, cedarwood, clove bud, eucalyptus, frankincense, ginger, grapefruit, lemon, lemongrass, orange and peppermint.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.