Patchouli Pure Essential Oil (Dark)
Dark Patchouli pure essential oil is a thicker oil and has a deep earthy, smoky and musky scent. Known to be very sensual and romantic. Many enjoy this scent on its own and not blended with any other oils. The dark has a deeper aroma.
The patchouli plant is of the mint family with stems that reach 2 to 3 feet in height. The plant bears pale pink and white flowers.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Antiseptic, astringent, anti-odor, antifungal, anti-inflammatory
- Speeds healing process of wounds
- Fever reducer
- Tightens skin
- Boosts energy
- Flash point: 215° F
- Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
- Country Of Origin: Indonesia
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends well with bergamot, clary sage, frankincense, lavender, myrrh and thyme.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.