Myrrh Pure Essential Oil
Myrrh has a woodsy, smokey type aroma. Myrrh essential oil is extracted from the resin of the small thorny tree.
Myrrh essential oil is greatly known for its antiseptic properties and has been used for centuries to aid in healing wounds. Myrrh has been used in plenty of religious ceremonies for centuries and still in many today.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Boosts immune system (improves symptoms of bronchitis, colds and coughs)
- Heals dry skin
- Treats varicose veins
- May inhibit growth of cancer cells
- Aid in lowering blood pressure
- Disinfectant, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-oxidant, antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory
- Promotes restful sleep
- Prevents gum disease
- Relieves tension
- Creates inner peace
- Impacts one's senses in connection with trust, abandonment and safety
- Flash point: 200
- Botanical Name: Commiphora myrrha
- Country Of Origin: Somalia
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Myrrh essential oil blends well with Amyris, Bergamot, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Sweet Orange and Tangerine.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.