Marjoram Pure Essential Oil
Wild Herb Marjoram is a relaxing warm spice that is closely related to Oregano. Marjoram originated in the Mediterranean. It is a perennial plant of the mint family. Ancient Greeks called Marjoram 'Joy of the Mountain'. Marjoram is a wild herb that grows best in the Mediterranean and Western Asia.
It's many uses in aromatherapy and topical use make it a great choice to have on hand. This soothing oil has many uses, as shown below.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
Historical Health Benefits
- Promotes cardiovascular health in diffusers or topical application
- Balances hormones
- Promotes digestion while combating ulcers
- Highly antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and antiseptic
Historical Emotional Benefits
- Calms and relaxes by reducing emotional stress
- Combats insomnia
- Relieves headaches, including migraines
- Flash point: 126
- Botanical name: Origanum majorana
- Country of origin: Spain
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation
- Blends well with lavender, rosemary, begamot, roman chamomile, clary sage, cypress, eucalyptus and cedarwood
- 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.