Lime Pure Essential Oil
Lime essential oil is a crisp, bright and stimulating citrus oil, known for it's natural disinfecting and detoxifying properties.
The aroma is of a sharp lime with a very slight hint of spice, typical of a fresh cut lime. Lime oil comes from cold pressing of the peel.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial, antioxidant
- Astringent (helps tighten loose muscles)
- Pain reliever in muscles and joints
- Anti-aging benefits
- Boosts recovery after injury or illness
- Relieves depression
- Refreshes mood
- Promotes emotional balance
- Restores a sense of playfulness to life
- Releases trapped emotions
- Flash point: 115° F
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantifolia
- Country Of Origin: Mexico
- Method Of Extraction: Cold Pressed
- Lime blends well with bergamot, clary sage, lavender, ylang ylang, lemon, sweet orange and rosemary.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.