Helichrysum Pure Essential Oil
Helichrysum essential oil is often referred to as Imortelle or Everlasting. This rich oil has a somewhat herbaceous aroma with hints of honey and tea undertones.
Many do not realize that Helichrysum contains 12 to 15% 'limonene' which is a colorless liquid hydrocarbon with a lemon-like scent, present in lemon oil, orange oil, and similar essential oils. Therefore, true, full strength Helichrysum oil should have a lemony note to it.
Helichrysum has an impressive number of medicinal and healing properties that make this a highly demanded oil. This essential oil has a particularly long shelf life. The Helichrysum plant is native to France and Italy.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Antimicrobial, antiphlogistic, antiallergenic, antispasmodic, anticoagulant
- Reduces fever
- Promotes healthy skin
- Improves circulation
- Reduces anxiety; Lowers stress level
- Heals wounds quickly and lightens or removes scars
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Curbs anger and frustration
- Improves focus
- Lifts the spirit
- Overall calming sensation
- Flash Point:. 124°F
- Method of Extraction: Steam distillation
- Country of Origin: India
- Botanical Name: Helichrysum italica
- Blends well with Bergamot, Frankincense, Lavender, Neroli, Rose Geranium, Rosewood, Sweet Orange and Ylang Ylang.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.