Wild Herb Soap Co. LLC
Ginger Pure Essential Oil
Regular price $10.95
Shipping Free shipping on every item
Ginger essential oil has a warm spicy and woodsy aroma with a hint of lemon and pepper. It is a rather robust and herbal scent, which can give a feeling of comfort and warmth. Ginger essential oil was used in ancient times to warm the body and was known to ignite passion.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Relieve nausea; calm the stomach
- Antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory
- Prevents dandruff
- Pain reliever
- Reduces cholesterol
- Stimulate arousal
- Increase memory
- Brighten the mood
- Relieves depression while removing stress
- Flash point: 130 F
- Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
- Country Of Origin: India
- Method Of Extraction: Steam distillation
- Ginger blends well with bergamot, cinnamon, frankincense, eucalyptus, lemon, lime, neroli, rosewood, sweet orange, and tangerine.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle. Oils in sizes over 32 ounces MAY be special order and can take up to 10 days to ship. Please inquire as to current inventory if this is a concern.