Geranium Pure Essential Oil
Geranium essential oil has a beautiful floral aroma and can be overpowering when used in a blend. One should use caution to not add to much to a blend or the geranium may end up overwhelming the scent.
Our geranium oil is excellent for aromatherapy use, as well as for scenting lotion, candles, soap and for use in diffusers. Geranium is extremely similar to the properties of Rose Geranium but the scents are slightly different.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, astringent
- Promotes healthy gums and skin
- Eliminate scars and dark spots on the skin
- Aids in reducing inflammation
- Reduces blood pressure
- Aids in eliminating acne
- Curbs anxiety and depression
- Increases concentration
- Promotes restfulness
- Overall calming effect
- Lifts the spirit
- Flash point: 185 deg. F.
- Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
- Country Of Origin: Egypt
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends well with Bergamot, Lavender, Rosewood, Lime and Ylang Ylang.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.