RAW HONEY SAMPLER
Arizona raw honey sampler set contains 3 random flavors in glass jars plus a honey dipper for convenience. Glass jars of honey contain 1.25 ounces and the flavor will be on the label on this jar. The 3 jars of honey and the dipper come in a heavy clear plastic carry case with either black trim and zipper or no trim and slider; this will vary on stock availability.
Wild Herb's pure raw honey is sourced from ‘The Honeyman’, who started his career in 1970 with beekeeping as a hobby. With all of the excess honey his bees were producing, he started a little stand in May of 1974 at the Prescott Farmer’s Market. Today, The Honeyman works with a number of different beekeepers in Arizona to help provide a wide variety of raw honey. We here at Wild Herb Soap, use all of these honey types in our soap and lotion.
If any of the honey 'crystallizes', all you need do is slowly melt it by placing on an electric skillet or other flat heated surface top at a low temperature. Once melted, it should not re-crystallize. Honey does NOT spoil; it is about the only product on earth that does not go bad. Pure honey also does not hold any germs......germs cannot survive in honey!
Upon moving from Phoenix to Heber-Overgaard, Arizona, we searched out a local honey source and decided upon The Honeyman brand because the flavors were robust and the quality superior to that of any honey we’ve used over the years. Local customers that frequent our brick and mortar store have come to love this honey as much as we do! We’ve now decided to offer this scrumptious honey to you, our valued online customers.
3 of the following flavors will be included in this set:
- Desert Blue Clover: Thick, rich and more traditional tasting honey, harvested from the alfalfa field in Yuma, Arizona. The robust flavor and quality is far superior to any clover honey you'll find in a supermarket. Perfect general purpose honey is excellent on toast, in tea, on peanut butter and honey sandwiches or drizzled on sweet potatoes.
- Mesquite: This honey is rather sweet with a bright, robust flavor. It is produced in the high desert area of Arizona and is a local favorite that sells very quickly. It is harvested at the peak of Arizona's blooming season.
- Orange Blossom: Yummy and distinct natural sweet orange flavor. This pure honey is perfect for use in baking, on toast or in tea. Another fantastic use is as a glaze on baked ham. It is harvested from the few remaining citrus groves in Phoenix, AZ.
- Wild Mountain Pecan: This best selling honey is quite popular in our brick and mortar store . Pecan honey is dark in color and bursting with flavor. It is a somewhat intense honey with an extremely strong and complex flavor, reminding many of a taste similar to molasses but sweeter. Use as you would any honey or try it as a substitute to molasses in your favorite recipes. This one is excellent in a bowl of oatmeal or even better in coffee.
- Pine Wildflower: This divine honey is harvested in Pine, AZ, a gorgeous area located on the Mogollon Rim. This wild buckwheat variety is a true favorite! Wildflower honey has a softer, milder flavor and is excellent for general every day use.
Honey is a healthier alternative to sugar. Try some today.