Copaiba Pure Essential Oil
Wild Herb Copaiba essential oil has a very light, gentle woodsy/sweet aroma. Because the scent is so light, it is not commonly used in aromatherapy, room sprays, or bath/body formulations unless for healing. Highly used for pain and bruising, Copaiba is a must have for many natural users.
Copaiba is steam distilled through the gum resin of the Brazilian copaiba tree. One single tree can surprisingly produce more than 12 gallons of oil per year.
Copaiba may also be known as Copaiba Balsam to many. But, are they the same? Copaiba balsam is a resin which is collected from the trunk of Copaifera (Copaiba) trees. Copaiba balsam is then processed to create copaiba oil.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
Historical Health Benefits
- Antiseptic for cleaning wounds
- Combats acne
- Pain relief
- Immune system booster
Historical Emotional Benefits
- Eases anxiety and stress
- Promotes mental clarity
- Flash point: 200
- Botanical name: Copaifera officinalis
- Country of origin: Brazil
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation
- Blends well with frankincense, cedarwood, sandalwood, roman chamomile and ylang ylang
- 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.