Black Pepper Pure Essential Oil
Black Pepper essential oil doesn't make you sneeze! It has an unexpected pleasant aroma that is soft and light with notes of green and very light floral. Some describe the aroma as having a light woody edge to it. All in all, it is a welcoming scent and should not be overlooked in aromatherapy or essential oil blends.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
Historical Health Benefits
- Works well in muscle soreness oil rubs
- Aids in lowering blood pressure
- Reduces smoking cravings
Historical Emotional Benefits
- Reduces feeling of anxiety
- Uplifts mood
- Flash point: 180
- Botanical name: Piper nigrum L
- Country of origin: India
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation
- Blends well with bergamot, clary sage, frankincense, sweet orange, marjoram, cypress, lemon, lime and ginger.
- 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.