Cypress Pure Essential Oil
Cypress essential oi has a woody and slightly spicy aroma, leaning towards a masculine smell. The aroma has been useful in providing a feeling of comfort and developing inner strength.
Cypress is a needle bearing tree deciduous to Spain.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Astringent, antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory
- Aids in relieving symptoms of arthritis
- Curbs excessive sweating
- Sedative effect on mind and body
- Instills feeling of comfort and security
- Flash point: 114 deg. F.
- Botanical Name: Cupressus sempervirens
- Country Of Origin: Spain
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends well with bergamot, eucalyptus, pink grapefruit, lavender, lemon, pine.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.