Wild Herb Soap Co
Clove Bud Pure Essential Oil
Regular price $9.00
Shipping Free shipping on every item
Clove Bud has a fruity top note with a woodsy base note. The aroma of the oil is sweet and rich, while giving off a warm spicy tone. Since this oil is extremely strong, caution should be used when handling.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal (historically used to relieve tooth aches, infections, skin and mouth sores)
- Boosts immune system
- Anti-inflammatory (useful in removing and relieving styes)
- Headache relief
- Reduces nausea
- Increases blood circulation
- Reduces body temperature
- Improves mental exhaustion
- Relieves stress
- Increase energy
- Flash point: 200° F
- Botanical Name: Eugenia caryophyllata
- Country Of Origin: Indonesia
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.