Blue Yarrow Pure Essential Oil
Blue Yarrow pure essential oil has many notes to it's aroma: rather sharp, woodsy, fruity, herbaceous and mildly sweet. Blue Yarrow mixes very well with most any other essential oil. This essential oil is quite powerful and should be used in small amounts. Since it is 'camphor rich', it should not be used on children.
Widely used for it's antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties. For aromatherapy, Blue Yarrow is excellent for balancing the emotions and stabilizing the same.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
Historical Health Benefits
- Ease arthritis and bursitis symptoms
- Calm muscle spasms
- Reduces scarring, acne, rashes, eczema and other skin irritations
- Speeds up healing of wounds dramatically
Historical Emotional Benefits
- Balance and stabilize one's thoughts
- Reduces anger
- Flash point: 129 degrees F
- Botanical name: Achillea millefolium
- Country of origin: India
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation
- Blends well with cypress, cedarwood, grapefruit, lemon, lavender, geranium, marjoram and bergamot
- 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.