Bay Laurel Pure Essential Oil
Bay Laurel essential oil is comes from the leaves of the evergreen tree, belonging to Lauraceae family and is native to the Mediteranean. Known widely for its aroma, this oil has a spicy aroma with campherous notes and is somewhat herbaceous.
Bay Laurel oil is excellent for use in soap making, although there are many other uses. Excellent for use in a facial tonic or spray, this essential oil can aid in combating problematic skin.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
Historical Health Benefits
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Stimulates hair growth
Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal
- Eases diarrhea when applied topically to the gut after dilution
Historical Emotional Benefits
- Eases stress
- Promotes relaxation
- Calms mood swings
- Flash point: 122° F
- Botanical name: Laurus nobilis
- Country of origin: Corsica
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation
- Blends well with bergamot, lemon, rosemary, cedarwood, frankincense, sweet orange, pine and ylang ylang.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.
>>Largest size may be subject to special order and can take 7 to 14 days to ship. Inquire prior to ordering if this is a concern.