Ylang Ylang (Extra) Pure Essential Oil
Ylang Ylang Extra essential oil has a deep, crisp exotic floral scent and is sometimes described as spice jasmine. This Ylang Ylang oil comes from the flower produced by the enormous ylang ylang tree native to Asia. It's scent can be described as a delicate floral scent with an underlying earthy bourbon type note.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Anti-depressant, antiseptic, antibacterial
- Maintains healthy hair
- Lowers blood pressure
- Strengthens nervous system
- Maintains healthy skin
- Arousing; increases libido
- Calms the mind
- Relieves stress and anger
- Flash point: 167° F
- Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
- Country Of Origin: Indonesia
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends well with bergamot, citronella, lavender, lemon, pink grapefruit, rosewood and sweet orange.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.