Sandalwood Pure Essential Oil
Sandalwood essential oil is known for its remarkable aroma: woodsy and sweet. It is frequently used as a base in perfumes, incense and after shaves. In many parts of the world, this oil is used in religious traditions.
The highest quality Sandalwood is the Indian variety known as Santalum album, which is the type we carry. Our oil is 100% pure and undiluted. Sandalwood oil is one of the most adulterated oils on the market, due to the high demand and expensive price tag. You will not find any synthetics or additives in our oil.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
Historical Health Benefits
- Antiseptic for cleaning wounds
- Tones and cleanses skin
Historical Emotional Benefits
- Eases anxiety, stress and depression
- Promotes mental clarity
- Natural aphrodisiac
- Flash point: 200
- Botanical name: Santalum album
- Country of origin: India
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation
- Blends well with basil, frankincense, lavender, lemon, neroli and sweet orange.
- 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.