Rosewood Pure Essential Oil
Pure Rosewood essential oil has a rose scent with a touch of earthiness that makes it a true delight. Not pure rose, but with a woody or earthy tone added in.
Rosewood oil is an aromatic evergreen tree with leathery type leaves. It's flowers are a dull red color.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Astringent, antiseptic, analgesic, insecticide, antibacterial
- Immune system booster
- Improves blood circulation
- Relieves headaches and joint pain
- Stimulates hormones
- Relieves nausea
- Anti-aging properties (prevents wrinkles)
- Relieve stress
- Balance the senses when feeling low and/or overwhelmed
- Flash point: 184 deg. F.
- Botanical Name: Aniba rosaeodora
- Country Of Origin: Brazil
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blend well with Bergamot, Lemon, Lime, Lavender, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Orange, Vetiver.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.