Pine, Black Pure Essential Oil
Excellent for use in cleansing, disinfecting and deodorizing. Rather heavy pine scent.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, analgesic, antiviral, antispasmodic
- Helps with arthritis/joint and muscle pain
- Improves circulation
- Stress relief
- Calming effect
- Battles depression
- Increases self-confidence
- Flash point: 151° F
- Botanical Name: Pinus nigra
- Country Of Origin: India
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends well with cedarwood, eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary, clary sage, frankincense and tea tree.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.