Oregano Pure Essential Oil
Oregano essential oil has a strong sharp herbal aroma. Although all essential oils should be diluted before applying to the skin, it is very important to do so with Oregano oil, as it is extremely potent.
The disinfectant and antibacterial properties of oregano essential oil were first recognized in ancient Greece. Today, it is still very popular in all aspects of life including medical facilities.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic, disinfectant
- Immune system support
- Supports healthy digestion and respiratory function
- Cleanses and purifies
- Cellulite reducer
- Aid in clearing skin infections
- Softens skin and aids in clearing dry skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis
- Ego booster
- Builds confidence
- Promotes peaceful sleep
- Tension reducer
- Flash point: 145° F
- Botanical Name: Origanum vulgare
- Country Of Origin: Turkey
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Oregano blends well with basil, lemon, lemongrass, rose geranium, pine, thyme and rosewood.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.
Oils in sizes over 32 ounces MAY be special order and can take up to 10 days to ship. Please inquire as to current inventory if this is a concern.