Lemongrass Pure Essential Oil
Lemongrass essential oil has a strong lemony aroma with an earthy tone. It is excellent as an 'anchor' when used in a blend, as it is known to give the scent longer lasting power.
Lemongrass is a tall perennial plant that thrives in tropical and sub-tropical regions such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Guatemala, India, China and Cambodia. It grows in dense clumps and has bright green sharp edges leaves.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Stimulates appetite, mind and spirit
- Astringent, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, deodorizer
- Relieves muscle pain and headaches
- Reduces fever
- Strengthens hair follicles
- Relieves stress, anxiety and irritability
- Releases negative energy
- Rejuvenates mood
- Flash point: 160° F
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuous stapf/citratus
- Country Of Origin: India
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends well with Basil, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Ginger, Lavender, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Sweet Orange and Vetiver.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.