Cinnamon Leaf Pure Essential Oil
Cinnamon Leaf essential oil has a deep, rich, spicy scent that is simply unmistakable. This strong essential oil must be used with caution in body care products. Small quantities provide plenty of use, due to the strength of this oil.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Antifungal, antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral
- Treat impotence in men
- Boosts brain function
- Improve blood circulation, thereby reducing pain
Insecticide (repels mosquitoes, ants, flies and spiders)
- Enhances the mood
- Relieves depression and anxiety
- Calms tension
- Flash point: 200° F
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Country Of Origin: Sri lanka
- Method Of Extraction: Steam distillation
Blends well with clove, lavender, frankincense, orange and thyme.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.
Oils in sizes over 32 ounces MAY be special order and can take up to 10 days to ship. Please inquire as to current inventory if this is a concern.