Cinnamon Bark Pure Essential Oil
It has been found that cinnamon bark essential oil is a very strong purifier due to its amazingly strong properties of being antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal. Traditionally used on warts and for other viral circumstances and prevention.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.Health Benefits
- Antifungal, antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant
- Aphrodisiac/Sexual Stimulant
- Treat impotence in men
- Boosts brain function
- Improve blood circulation, thereby reducing pain
- Insecticide (repels mosquitoes, ants, flies and spiders)
- Enhances the mood
- Relieves depression and anxiety
- Calms tension
- Flash point: 200° F
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Country Of Origin: Madagascar
- Method Of Extraction: Steam distillation
Blends well with clove, lavender, frankincense, lemon, orange and thyme.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.
Oils in sizes over 32 ounces MAY be special order and can take up to 10 days to ship. Please inquire as to current inventory if this is a concern.