Carrot Seed Pure Essential Oil
Carrot seed oil has a herbaceous aroma that is sweet and mild. Many of its uses include beauty serums and tonics known for repairing and/or maintaining the skin's elasticity + wrinkles, and in turn, being used for anti-aging effects it may produce. Also historically used for dry skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis.
When applied topically, it is believed to detoxify the liver. Aromatherapists have been known to use carrot seed essential oil to relieve feelings of stress and exhaustion.
Carrot seed oil contains vitamin A, and essential part of healing skin and growth of tissue. It may help to balance the skin tone, whether dry or oily. Many believe it helps with conditions such as arthritis and gout.
Our pure high grade carrot seed oil has 70%+ caratol content, which is the best content available.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Relieve dry skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis
- Repair or maintain the elasticity of the skin and defy wrinkles
- Pain reliever
- Helps stimulate the appetite
- Anxiety reliever
- Flash point: 120° F
- Botanical Name: Daucus carota
- Country Of Origin: India
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Carrot Seed oil blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Lemon, Lemongrass, Sweet Orange and Rosemary.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.