Wild Herb Soap Co
Bergamot Pure Essential Oil
Regular price $9.00
Shipping Free shipping on every item
Bergamot essential oil has a spicy sweet aroma with floral overtones. Widely used in colognes and perfumes, this scent can be both feminine and masculine.
This oil is bergaptene free. The oil is cold pressed from the outer peels of bitter oranges.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
Historical Health Benefits
- Skin toner and detoxifier
- Antiseptic and analgesic properties
Historical Emotional Benefits
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Relieves depression
- Eliminates chronic fatigue
- Flash point: 136° F
- Botanical name: Citrus bergamia
- Country of origin: Italy
- Method of extraction: Cold pressed
- Blends well with chamomile, lavender, neroli and rosemary.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.