Rose Geranium Pure Essential Oil
Our rose geranium oil is a 'heavy' oil and a little bit goes a long way. Will brightly scent bath and body products or throw a lovely scent in a candle.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, astringent
- Promotes healthy gums and skin
- Eliminate scars and dark spots on the skin
- Heals wounds and bruises
- Aids in eliminating acne
- Curbs anxiety and depression
- Increases concentration
- Promotes restfulness
- Overall calming effect
- Lifts the spirit
- Flash point: 185 deg. F.
- Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens var. roseum
- Country Of Origin: Egypt
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends well with Bergamot, Lavender, Rosewood, Lime and Ylang Ylang.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.