Peppermint Pure Essential Oil
Peppermint is a strong, bold minty fresh scent. The peppermint plant is a cross between watermint and spearmint. The plant, indigenous to Europe and the Middle East, is now widespread in cultivation in many regions of the world.
Used by many to create an invigorating body scrub, foot scrub and lip balm. Excellent for many uses.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Analgesic, anesthetic,antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antiviral, antimicrobial, antispasmodic
- Decongestant/sinusitis relief
- Fights acne
- Fever reducer
- Relieves headaches, toothaches and other aches and pains in muscles and joints
- Relieves nausea and upset stomach
- Aids in respiratory relief
- Refreshes the spirit
- Creates clear mind for positive thoughts
- Energizing and invigorating
- Relieves stress
- Regain joy by releasing fears and sadness
- Flash point: 151° F
- Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
- Country Of Origin: India
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends well with basil, cedarwood, cypress, eucalyptus, lemon, lavender, niaouli, pine and rosemary.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.