Palmarosa Pure Essential Oil
Palmarosa oil has a sweet, floral herbaceous aroma, with a slight hint of rose. The essential oil is obtained through steam distillation of this grass before flowering.
Widely used in the food and beverage industry as a flavoring agent, Palmarosa should not be overlooked as a scent in soap making and other bath and beauty products. It has an uplifting scent that can be rather captivating.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory
- Soothes irritated skin on both humans and dogs
- Reduces fever
- Rich in anti-aging properties
- Fights Athlete's foot
- Combats dehydration
- Relaxes muscles and nerves
- Fights depression
- Curbs anger and frustration
- Uplifting; combats fatigue
- Flash point: 193° F
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon martinii
- Country Of Origin: India
- Method Of Extraction: Steam distillation
- Palmarosa blends well with bergamot, citronella, neroli, lavender, petitgrain and rosewood.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.