Orange, Sweet Pure Essential Oil
Sweet Orange essential oil has the lush aroma of a freshly cut orange. Not bitter, but more of a sweet, juicy orange and has a stronger, more concentrated scent. Due to its bright, uplifting scent coupled with affordability, this oil is extremely popular in aromatherapy and soap making. This oil is extracted by cold pressing of the peels.
Sweet orange oil can refresh the air, especially of cooking smells. Since citrus is known to cut through grease and is also a disinfectant, this affordable oil makes an excellent addition to household cleaners and homemade laundry detergent.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, detoxifier
- Pain reliever
- Enhances circulation
- Alleviates anger, anxiety and frustration
- Reduces tension
- Flash point: 113° F
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis var. dulcis
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Method Of Extraction: Cold Pressed
- Blends well with basil, cinnamon, coriander, citronella, clove, frankincense, lavender, lemon, pink grapefruit, rosemary and vetiver.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.