Neroli Pure Essential Oil
Wild Herb Neroli oil is a beautiful aroma consisting of a bitter-sweet, floral fragrance. This oil comes from the blossoms of the bitter orange. The fragrance is powerful, yet delicate! It's relaxing aroma may also be hypnotic.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Relief of headaches, lethargy and menopause
- Regenerates skin cells; tones skin (anti-aging properties)
- Reduces fever
- Lightens scarring
- Prevents stretch marks
- Improves circulation
- Relieves anxiety, nervousness, panic and stress
- Curbs irritability
- Alleviates depression and shock
- Flash point: 158° F
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium L.
- Country Of Origin: Tunisia
- Method Of Extraction: Steam distillation
- Blends well with amyris, bergamot, frankincense, lavender, lime, rose geranium, rosemary, rosewood and ylang ylang.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.