Niaouli Pure Essential Oil
The aroma of Niaouli oil has a crisp fresh note, with a slightly sweet, fresh, camphoraceous scent. Niaouli oil is part of the allspice family. This is a tall tree, with a flexible trunk and grows in clusters.
Niaouli has stronger properties than Tea Tree.
Following are historical uses of this oil and have not been evaluated by FDA. See 'Terms & Conditions' for full disclosure.
- Analgesic, antiseptic, antibacterial
- Immune System Booster
- Relief of headaches, congestion, coughs, sinusitus
- Relief of muscular pain and arthritis
- Improves circulation
- Diminish scars
- Increases concentration
- Uplifting and stimulating
- Promotes positive outlook
- Flash point: 131° F
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca quinquenervia viridiflora
- Country Of Origin: Madagascar
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Niaouli blends well with basil, eucalyptus, lavender, pine, peppermint, rosemary and orange.
**Essential oils up to 4 ounce size come in an amber glass bottle. 8 ounce size and larger come in a plastic bottle.